Baby products are always changing, and new things are constantly coming out! Every mama wants the best products available for their precious little bundle! Walmart is currently having their semi-annual Best of Baby sale! Walmart is offering over 700 deals online and a handful of Rollbacks available in store. With deals like this going on, I figured now is a good time to go ahead and list my favorite items I use for making baby food for y’all!
The products I’m listing are products that truly help make life less stressful and a bit less messy when your baby starts eating solids. Making my own baby food was like speaking a foreign language when I started doing it for Walt, but once I got the hang of things, it really was easy. A lot of mamas avoid making their own baby food because they think of it as a huge time commitment, but it honestly isn’t when you use these products!
- The Best Homemade Baby Food On The Planet book literally SAVED me! It is such an amazing baby cookbook! It tells you what foods to feed your baby by the month, how to do prepare the food, how to best store food for bulk cooking batches, guidelines on how much to give your baby, and so much more!
- The Infantino Fresh Squeeze Station Baby Food Maker is the product I’ve been showing on my Instagram stories a lot that many of y’all have been asking about! It. Is. So. Good! Such a simple product at such a good price! It will save you tons of time, too! Using this product, it made it easy to cook in bulk. I’m able to set aside a short amount of time in a single day and make a few weeks worth of food. I store what I don’t currently need in these pouches in the freezer until I’m ready for them!
- Infantino Pouch Spoons are great for on the go feedings! They come in a little carrier case for safe storage, and attach to the end of the Infantino pouches. I always keep these spoons in our diaper bag. When I’m on the go, I just throw an Infantino pouch in the diaper bag as I’m running out the door and then attach the spoon when it’s time for Vivi to eat!
- Re-Play bowls are my new favorite bowls for Vivi. They come in packs of four and are the prettiest feminine colors! They have great colors for boys too! They are top-rack dishwasher safe, and just the right size!
- Nuby Heat Safe Spoons are perfect for gummy little babies. It’s soft on the tips so it doesn’t hurt their gums while they are figuring out how to eat. The feature I like the most with these spoons is that they change color to white when the food is too hot for them to eat.
- Kushies Silisoft Waterproof Bib is perfect to keep in your diaper bag! We used this often whenever we go out to eat. It rolls up so it’s easy to store. It also wipes clean easily!
- Aveeno Baby Wipes are kept everywhere around my house! I have a pack in our diaper bag, a pack in our car for wiping dirty hands after the park, and a pack in our house by Vivi’s high chair! They are super gentle on baby skin, and work great!
- Silicone Baby Bibs are the BEST. When Walt was a baby we always used cloth ones because I didn’t know these little gems existed. I was always so bothered by the amount of effort it took to wash baby bibs. When we started using them with Oliver, cleanup after feeding time became so much simpler. These bibs are dishwasher safe, but honestly, all you have to do is rinse them off!